Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rob Moshein, a Prolific Liar?


Rob Moshein a Prolific Liar?
Witten by Justin Edwards

The dictionary defines the word "Liar" as a person who knowingly utters falsehood; one who lies.

Criminal harassment is defined as "engag(ing) in intentional conduct which the harasser knows or has reason to know would cause the victim, under the circumstances, to feel frightened, threatened, oppressed, persecuted, or intimidated; and causes this reaction on the part of the victim.

As Many of you know Rob Moshein allows people to impersonate people such as friends or family member or business associates of my friend Oma Hamou on his blog because HE believes online harassment & stalking are o.k. and encourages it.

As for the nut who pretends to be me I made a complaint about it people like this asshole needs to be prosecuted and dealt with. These people who have been impersonating friends, family and business associates of Oma Hamou's must be awfully lonely and troubled to harass someone with such determination. These various individuals use Rob's blog to create a false profile, harass someone, impersonate someone with the intent puropse of causing harm or getting revenge on my friend.

Rob Moshein's known aliases are TONYA HOOCHIE & GILBERT MACDUFF.

This is Rob's female alter ego's web profile he created for himself on Classmates.com and proceeded to impersonate a school friend of Oma's by sending her messages.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is what Rob Moshein wrote June 23, 2009 on his blog about him using the alias "Tonya Hoochie"

"...Notice how they make assertions of fact, which are deliberate and calculated lies to defame me. One example they insist that a Temporary Restraining Order "identified me as a person using the alias Tonya Hoochie". THIS DOCUMENT SAYS NO SUCH THING, ASK THEM TO PRODUCE IT. All it said was that I was Temporarily Restrained from using that alias name, which I laughingly agreed to with Judge Livingston BECAUSE I HAD NEVER USED IT PREVIOUSLY, SO I COULD NOT HAVE CARED LESS IF A COURT WANTED TO RESTRAIN ME FROM DOING SOMETHING I HAD NEVER DONE..."

A REALITY CHECK: The below document (d) of the Court Order issued by a Judge in Texas who believed my friend Oma Hamou would be further harmed by the actions of both Rob Moshein & Bob Atchison’s web design company Pallasart.(d) Using any alias to publish statements to the Internet about the aforementioned people or entities, including but not limited to his known aliases, Gilbert MacDuff & Tonya Hoochie.

THE COURT ISSUED A PROTECTIVE ORDER ON BEHALF OF OMA HAMOU AGAINST ROB MOSHEIN & BOB ATCHISON'S WEB DESIGN COMPANY, PALLASART.

(d) Using any alias to publish statements to the Internet about the aforementioned people or entities, including but not limited to his known aliases, Gilbert MacDuff & Tonya Hoochie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And Rob Moshein whines because I call him a prolific liar?

Yesterday, I registered on Rob's Blog under my name and my posts as the record shows up until the end my responses were calm and reserved. Chiefly, I kept repeating these words: Online harassment & stalking is not o.k. Impersonating someone to harass & stalk someone is not o.k.

Many of you have read the July 4th posts made on Rob's blog where this asshole declares publicly Oma has used the name of Tina VanVeen. Up until the 4th, I had no idea this name was connected to a real person who turned out to be not only a real person but a friend of Oma's. Later that same day, I was told Rob claimed the person who posted under the name of Tina was someone out of Northridge, California.

A close friend of mine who is an active member of Bob Atchison's Alexander Palace Time Machine web site told me Rob did this by tracing the IP of an eMail sent to him by someone pretending to be Tina. Later that evening, an eMail was forwarded to me which had been sent to the real Tina from an unidentified person by the name of NO NAME.

From: Noname Noname

Subject: SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

Hello there,

You dont know me and its better to keep it that way because what I'm about to tell you is for your own good, and I myself am paranoid of my identity being found out because the person I am writing to you about is close to you, and she is also very devious and will go to great lenghths to keep from getting exposed or being incarcerated. I think you should know first off that she is a liar. She lies about everything for a reason, there are motives to everything she lies about, which makes it scary. She keeps people around her for reasons as well, so it would probably be a good idea to start finding a place to move to or else you will most likely be the fall guy for something she did or is doing. Do you really think she was pregnant? At her age? Anyone of sound mind would know right away that is a farce and wonder why? Why would she make something up like that? I'll just leave that one alone. Further more, you are I believe are in danger, and I dont want you to be scared, just be cautious and just know you cant believe a word she says. She is evil, and she plays with the other side, the dark side. She is playing with you.

no name

When I was posting on Rob's blog yesterday I wrote Rob/Bob were sent an eMail this is how they were able to trace the IP to Northridge, California. Rob came on screaming bloody murder, calling me a liar, this prolific liar who has no problem publishing lies told me, I was a liar because neither him or Bob ever received an email from a Tina. He stompped his feet, huffed then puffed and demanded I provide him the name of the person who told me this or else he would delete my posts.

Rob Moshein has a history of lying. The web is covered with lies he has personally published about Oma Hamou and those of us who defend her. So, him telling me he didn't get an email from 'so and so' means NOTHING because he lies and liars are incapable of telling the truth. It wasn't until I made my complaint about the dog ball who impersonates me on Rob's blog was it pointed out to me, Rob captured the IP's through the images he puts up on the front page of his blog. These embedded images allowed him to capture every single IP of the people who come to read his blog and it is done for no other reason than to continue his campaign of defamation, libel, stalking and harassing of my friend Oma Hamou. It is his way of trying to locate her, to find where she is living and where she works. Many posters on his blog's comment page make comments about where she is, where she is living or have lived and things of a personal nature. One of those crazies paid Google to post an advertisement about my friend Oma and back in 2003, Pallasart & Bob Atchison did this kind of thing. What is good about these kind of Ads is that they can easily be traced back to the person or entity who created it.

If you the general public read Rob Moshein's blog be careful because you might find Rob Moshein mistakeningly stalking you because he believes your Oma Hamou. God knows who might show up at your door because they believe a prolific liar like Rob Moshein & the Pallasart Gang!

Be careful...

When the ATTORNEYS or PROSECUTORS put Rob's Blog and its blog comment page into the legal timeline in this history of Bob, Rob, Pallasart & Oma it will see a pattern of UNACCEPTABLE, INTOLERABLE behavior exhibited by Rob, Bob & Pallasart against my friend Oma Hamou.

Deliberate Attempts in Destroying Oma Hamou

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Memo to certain bloggers

Libel is not "free speech."

LIBEL PER SE

The legal definition of libel per se is the broadcast or written publication of a false statement about another which accuses him/her of a crime, immoral acts, inability to perform his/her profession, having a loathsome disease (like syphilis), or dishonesty in business. Such claims are considered so obviously harmful that malice need not be proved to obtain a judgment for "general damages," and not just specific losses.

(See: defamation, libel, slander)

This is what Rob Moshein wrote on July 4th:

July 4, 2009 12:31 PM

RobMoshein said...


OK, now it seems like you need a bit of a reality check.

First, I am a gay man, not a "fag"...I don't appreciate anyone using that offensive term especially in such a derogatory fashion. That tone is truly offensive and even more so from someone who purports to be such a good "christian" as you do.

Second, you are simply too dense to notice that these posts are MADE UP, FICTION. These people are satirizing that "broad" and her pretense of being some bigshot hollywood movie producer.

Lastly, you might ASK that "broad" you spent a short minute with WHY she is USING YOUR NAME...which is why it came up here in the first place. How ELSE do you think anyone found your name??

July 4, 2009 12:33 PM

The legal definition of Fiction is a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact: fabrication: a deliberately false or improbable account.

Here we have it from the horse's mouth all of the posts published on Rob Moshein's blog's comment page are MADE UP, FICTION the alleged POSTERS are MADE UP, MAKE BELIEVE PEOPLE.

On May 27, 2009 Rob Moshein writes on the front page of his blog:

THAT is why this blog is needed. To address Oma Hamou's outright, silly, self obsessed, narcissistic, evil and outrageous statements that she makes nearly daily about me; and to show the world what a joke she, her alleged projects and her "companions" really are.

A note about the comments: While my personal comments here are indeed meant quite seriously, I allow the comments to be posted because of the humor, wit and obvious satire, which more clearly than I could write, demonstrates the sheer idiotic lunacy of the woman, and how laughable they would be, except for the serious defamatory statements they make about me on a daily basis.

Here is another lie told by Rob Moshein about my friend, Oma Hamou because it has been either Mike Newson and myself or Sandman and his People who write about HIM and his life partner, Bob Atchison. We do this because THEY publish lies and tell the world lies about Oma Hamou.

The above published statement of Rob Moshein calls my friend, Oma Hamou evil that the sites created about her are intended to show the world what a joke she is. He answered our question as to "Why" him and his life partner, Bob Atchison have for 9 years created libelous sites and or continued to harass, stalk, defame my friend Oma Hamou. He answered our question as to "Why" he and his life partner and Pallasart continue to interfere with Oma's ability to earn a living or interfere with her business relationships. Because she is evil, a joke, a NOTHING these are their words, not mine.

When one performs an Internet search on my friend, Oma Hamou for a potential relationship as a friend, business associate or what ever they are directed to various web sites/blogs created by men who believe she is evil, she is a joke, she is a nothing and because of these reasons think it is o.k. to publish lies about her. They believe online harassment and stalking is o.k. and the person reading walks away thinking Oma is not a person one should get involved with.

AND

RobMoshein said...
Tina,

Yes, we GET that, that you didn't write the first two. Three different Tina Vanveens have posted here, you and two others. Now, I don't know who they are, but I can tell you that your name came up because THAT WOMAN IS USING YOUR NAME. Take this up with her. You won't get anything here. I'll make you a deal. I will remove any further posts using your name that aren't you. Fair?? July 4, 2009 12:55 PM

Through the IMAGE Rob Moshein placed on the front page of his Rob Moshein Speak blog he captured an IP of a person who registered under the name of Tina VanVeen.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us The fact a friend of Oma's wanted to defend her is not a big deal it became a big deal when someone impersonating the real Tina posted several libelous posts. After the real Tina posted her last comment on his blog that said wonderful things about Oma suddenly all of her posts were deleted and the fake Tina posts remained. We all know why this was done.

Rob captured IPs and from one of those IP's states as a MATTER OF FACT my friend impersonated her friend by registering on his blog. This did not happen. Rob Moshein has falsely accused my friend of IDENTITY THEFT based on an IP his stalking image captured and did not verify. Posters on Rob Moshein's blog accuse my friend of committing the crime of not only IDENTITY THEFT but hiring someone to murder Bob Atchison. This is libel per se because my friend has never stolen anyone's identity nor did she hire someone to murder Bob Atchison and law enforcement proved this. They have accused my friend of being a prostitute and other nasty things that are quite harmful.

Once again, you can see the deliberate lies, and deliberate distortion of truth, simply to defame my friend Oma Hamou and libel her in the public arena.

In closing, Rob Moshein now accuses me of stalking him because I responded to the crazies who regularly posts defamatory, libelous statement on his blog about my friend, Oma Hamou. What a joke. The man is simply delusional in that he lives in his own reality. He is the person who posts embedded images on the web so he and his life partner and Pallasart can trace IP's & stalk all in the hope of finding my friend Oma Hamou. Not me. I don't have a history of stalking as he and his companion do.

1 comment:

  1. Rob, why should I give you the name of the person who told me?

    NOT!

    So you can stalk, send that person harassing email or pms like what has been done in the past when people from yours and Bob's history forum forwarded your nasty messages. (Penny and Others) :)

    No, I don't think so.

    People should be careful reading your blog for so many reasons one of them being a nut like you will capture their IP and they could become a fixation of yours because you believe they are my friend, Oma Hamou.

    It's weird you do this kind of thing. You need some MAJOR help mentally speaking, normal people don't do this. There is nothing normal about a stalker. A Judge in Texas said Oma had proven her causes of action against you and Bob and Pallasart and one of those causes were STALKING, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, LIBEL PER SE, INTERFERENCE WITH CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS and so on.

    You can whine all you want that is what stalkers/liars do when they get caught but as Judge Livingston said when she issued that Protective Order against you - You had damn well make certain what you publish on the web or tell to people or communicate in messages and emails is the truth.

    That was 2004 it is now 2009 and you never learned anything because you and Bob and Pallasart continue to republish old lies and create new ones.

    Justin

    ReplyDelete

Rob Moshein the man who dubs himself Austin Wine Guy - The man who Stalks & Harasses a woman by the name of Oma Hamou. Rob Moshein & his life partner Bob Atchison have been caught lying. Their present blogs produces some fresh outlandish charges, as well as some old ones reprised. Both men have flung rather a lot of poppycock, and some serious deceptions, too. We've gone after them in our blogs.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am fascinated by news stories featuring the past as it's unearthed and reimagined and brought to life. I spend a large quantity of time searching for news in archaeology and history. Once in a great while a new archaeological discovery will act as an inspiration for what I'm currently writing. But most of the time the news stories I read are simply interesting tidbits of history.